When researching, you will find many natural tile floor cleaners that help in removing dust pollutants. But not all cleaning agents are effective and help you get sparkling clean tile floors.
So, what to use while cleaning tile floors? Vinegar is one of the best multi-purpose cleaners available at every house. It is safe to use on laminate, vinyl, porcelain, and ceramic tiles.
A few drops of vinegar can help you restore the original look of your tile floors. But how to clean tile floors with vinegar and what are the steps to follow? Below are the instructions to consider and get fresh and healthy tile flooring in just 20 minutes.
Steps On How To Clean Tile Floors With Vinegar
1. Start with mopping your tile floors with vinegar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1-gallon bucket
- Mop (microfiber pad mops work great)
- Water Soft bristle brush (optional)
- Pour hot water in the bucket. Before you start mopping the tile floors, ensure to clean everything from the floors like furniture and other objects.
- Add a cup of distilled vinegar in the bucket. Swish the vinegar solution gently so that vinegar dilutes well. This way you can prevent the issue of discoloration.
- Mop the tile floors with this vinegar solution and then rinse the floors with fresh water.
2. Deep cleaning tile grout with vinegar and baking soda
- Add vinegar and baking soda in the spray bottle. Shake it well to mix the mixture.
- Sprinkle this solution between the tile grout lining to get rid of trapped dust contaminants.
- Let the solution settle for 10 minutes and then scrub it with a brush gently. After that, pour the clean water over it to remove excess grout dirt particles.
- Dry the tile floors by opening windows or doors. It will hardly take 20 minutes to dry the surface.
Want To Know More on How to Clean Tile Floors With Vinegar?
Perform all these above steps on cleaning tile floors with vinegar and boost the overall presence of the house. If you want to get the quality tile and grout cleaning, then ASAP Carpet Cleaning is the ultimate choice.
We provide the best tile floor cleaning at affordable rates in Turlock CA. For more facts or tips on how to clean tile floors with vinegar in 20 minutes, contact us at (209) 668-2727 or follow us on Facebook and Instagram.